Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Will leaving red paint on your nails for a week stain them?

I'm gonna paint my boyfriend's nails tomorrow because he lost a bet. He's never painted them before and the color I'm using is a dark red and a hot pink. He'll keep it on for 5 days then I'm gonna take it off for him. Before I put it on and after I take it off I'm gonna buff his nails and use a buffing cream when I buff them. But my question is:


with these conditions will it stain his nails?Will leaving red paint on your nails for a week stain them?
I have used red nail polish that, once removed, left my nails tinted yellow. Just apply a base coat of clear polish first, and it won't stain the nail at all.Will leaving red paint on your nails for a week stain them?
It might stain the nails a light reddish tint, so to be safe, make sure you use a clear nail polish as a base. I guarantee that no staining will occur if you do, no matter how long the nail polish is worn. Also, if you want to make sure that the polish doesn't flake off too much within those 5 days, apply a clear topcoat as well to prevent chipping. Have fun?
that depends on the nail polish, i use all different colors and sometimes my nails end up looking a little yellow, its just from the dyes in the nail polish itself, i dunno about the buffing, but if you put a coat of clear polish on before the red it will be much less likely to stain the nail at all. if its only for 5 days any staining probably wont be noticeable..
If it's nail polish, I wouldn't think so. If it's actual paint, no. I left green paint on my toenail for a month just because I could and it didn't do anything.
yes it will turn them a yellowy pink unless you use a clear base coat. if you use a base coat it will not stain.
one time wen i painted my nails red and left them like that for a while wen i took the nail polish off they were a little yellow. but it went away
Probably a little. Use a base coat and it'll help considerably.
It can. To avoid this all you have to do is use a bottom coat of clear polish.
no it doesnt. i've left nail polish on for weeks (ause i was to lazy to take it off) and my nails were fine.
it depends on the polish..


to be safe, put clear nailpolish underneath.


no stains :)


cute idea. and have fun %26lt;3
yes
no...who told you that...i should know since i always wear nail polish...
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment