Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do i do to keep my nails long and unbreakable?

I see alots of woman with nice long nails that are strong and are theirs, what do i do to keep my nails like that very long and strong? because my nails are weak and every time it gets big it ends up breakingWhat do i do to keep my nails long and unbreakable?
A lack of calcium is generally what causes the nails to be weak and brittle. Drink milk other wise try taking some calcium tablets. I used to have weak nails till i found a good nail strengthener, OPI start to finish is really good or any of their other products, I've tried everything on the market and nothing works like OPI, it's worth it. Hope this helps!!What do i do to keep my nails long and unbreakable?
Eat healthy foods. Take food supplements like vitamin A, B, C, D, E, and minerals. The best natural source is fruits and veggies. Stay away from fast foods and soft drinks. Drugs and booze make your nails brittle.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment