Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the best color to paint your nails?

fair skinned person. need light color. please state brand. my nails get dirty easily and chip easily too. need it to stay on long.What is the best color to paint your nails?
lighter colors last longer. Pick a light pink and use a base coat , let it dry completly, use two caots of the light pink and let them dry completly then a coat of top coat. Put a top coat on every night to avoid chipping earlier. You can get light pink in pretty much any brand, just go to your local drugstore and i'm sure you'll find something. Hope it helps !





P.s. If you find your nails get dirty but you don't want to always have paint on them, cut them short, it will feel weird at first but you get used to them and they don't get dirty.What is the best color to paint your nails?
brand Sally Hansen, pale pink
i agree with Marcia m.
Hot Pink
If you want a light color, stick to pinks. Blues, greens, and purples make fair skinned people ill. If I paint my nails--I'm fair skinned too--I either paint them with clear polish, dark red, or a medium pink. My old Bon Bons has never failed me by chipping.


You might just want to pick up some small one-use bottles of colors you're drawn to from a drug store. If it chips or the color looks bad, you don't have to worry about having spent big bucks on it or wearing it again.
Black. Not cheap black, awesome black...


put clear on, let that dry


then the black, let that dry


then another coat of clear, and that should do it!
P!NK is da best!
The new color that I am currently wearing and all the stars are wearing is OPI linkin park in the dark... its a purplish black. It costs like 7.50 or one of my favorites is any of Sally Hansens white shine natural color nailpolishes... really makes them look clean and well manicured.
black has become the new classic look
i would go with a sweet pink or a light blue or maybe white
I'm also fair skinned, but I love reds and some of the browns. I use the reds for Christmas and valentines day. If I don't get my nails done at a salon, I try to add a clear coat about every 3-4 days to protect my nails and to keep my polish from chipping. If you can use rubber gloves when you have your hands in water, it keeps your nails nice longer. :-) I like opi polish, but I don't think the brand has anything to do with the polish staying on or chipping.Just make sure you use a clear top coat, any brand will do.
Those creamy taupe colors are always great. You can find them anywhere. Try a top coat for chips. That should last about one week typically.
i use bourgeois and it works well! i always put either electric blue, vivid red or black .... but unfortuantely you don't find many colors off the red pink tones! i never find any green or orange nail polish... don't do a french manicure - i find it repulsive
OPI is a great brand, its a little pricey but it lasts


Colour wise - bubble bath and mimosas for mr and mrs


they are light and even if they chip you can hardly tell
Cotton Candy works on eeryone. It clear put it has a pearly accent.
black
Best base coat: Nail Tech' Foundation


OPI Color (light color for fair skin - Sanora Sunset makes your skin tone appear darker)


Top coat: Poshe' fast drying (long lasting and doesn't chip.)








To keep your polish on natural nails. Use Chip Skip by OPI before applying base coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment