Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i make the tips of my nails white naturally?

well they arent yellow but i would like them to be lighter so i dont have paint on white tips?How can i make the tips of my nails white naturally?
umm... aren't they supposed to be white??





anyways, make sure you clean under your nails (not to far that you'll hurt yourself) with that little filer/nail cleaner on the nail clippers and when you wash your hands.





They're not going to be extremely light. But you can eat more raw veggies. Also, more nuts, apples, asparagus, brown rice, cucumbers, eggs, garlic, grapes, liver (blegh--nvm!), onions, salmon, seeds, soy, tuna, %26amp; whole grains.How can i make the tips of my nails white naturally?
Well, my nails grow very fast and they're very strong and white. I don't paint my nails often but when I do, I put a coat of clear polish so that the color doesn't stain my nails. I usually paint my nails black, but you should do that for any color. Washing your hands often and keeping your nails clean helps a lot too. :)
well idk if there is a way.. but u can grow ur nails out and put white eyeliner on the bottom (it looks great).. plz answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtdKOf6w7yH1MuqnbvmyAdfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080819203607AAxFN41
You Can't.











Answer this for me :]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
eat vitamins.





lol idk?





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
isnt everyones white?
wash your hands a lot and clean your nails. :]


and vitamins!


and nail strengthening stuff. :]
wash them alot , the more cleaner they get the more whiter they get

No comments:

Post a Comment