Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I get great quality fake french nails?

I'm looking to get cheap, great quality fake french nails. Where can I get them? I'm hoping to find them at Walmart, but I don't trust their quality items. I need it super cheap, like five dollars or less. I want Kiss French Nails, or Minx, but Kiss I think is expensive and Minx I have no idea wear to get them! Please help!Where can I get great quality fake french nails?
Um.. ii love nails! So yeah surprisingly I got these like Revlon nails from the dollar store, and they were amazing! But you can get fake nails from like Claire's for like $5. I mean they are perfectly fine !Where can I get great quality fake french nails?
Local drugstore. CVS or Walgreens or something.





If you're in the Midwest, Meijer might have them too. The most expensive ';cheap'; ones I could Google were $5.99.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment