Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do i make my nails strong?

I stopped biting my nails back in april and they are finally looking the way a nail should but they break so often! any idead on how to make them stronger?How do i make my nails strong?
Sally Hansen's Grow Nails Now! Nail Growth Solution. My nails never grew how I wanted them to so I opted for acrylic nails, this damaged my nails more than they were at the beginning. I decided I'd never get them again. I had been growing them for a little while and they were still weak and flexible. I tried Sally Hansen's and it has been great. It is not a polish, but their polish works great too, it's a formula you apply to your nail and cuticle. I use it like 3 times daily. It is in an orange bottle and has made my nails VERY strong. Remember all nails usually get very flexible when they are wet and are easily broken at that time. I hope the Sally Hansen's works for you!





Best Wishes!!How do i make my nails strong?
don't bite them!





let them grow


(and a little nail polish never hurts)
working hard and put krazy glue on it
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Polish - reapply every 2 or 3 days.
get some sally hendsen(i think thats her last name) nail hardner polish.
Try Hard as Nails By Sally Hansen
Take calcium supplements (Tums) ea. day.
use a garlic nailpolish...
Use garlic under your nails for a little while at a time. Like just for a few seconds and thatll help your nails get stronger. I know it sounds gross but it works. Just be sure to wash your hands after.
The question is how did you stop biting your nails?? I been trying for years. But my mother always told me to take gelatin I heard it is also good for your joints you can find it at any drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment