Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does a manicurist have to wear acrylic nails?

I am thinking about becoming a manicurist and I want to know if I can keep manicures on my natural nails because I don't like artificial nails.Does a manicurist have to wear acrylic nails?
No most actually don't have acrylic nails because it's easier to do nails with one's own natural shorter nails..Does a manicurist have to wear acrylic nails?
Most manicurist do not have acrylic nails.





answer mine?http://www.polyvore.com/nick_jonas_inspi鈥?/a>
The overwhelming number of manicurists do not have artificial nails. I think you're safe to stay al naturale.
No in fact if they do the chemicals will ruin them. Every manicurist I've ever had had short natural nails.
no, you can have your nails however you want if your a manicurist.
yeah you can you want to keep your nails either lookking nice or at the very least clean
a manicurist's nails, will not look good. they always get messed up so dont bother even keeping up with your nails
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment