Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does it do any harm to have my nails done while pregnant. Just once or twice?

I went to a day spa and it was done in a well ventilated area. It was not acrylic nails, just my own, polished and painted. And what about acetone free nail polish remover?Does it do any harm to have my nails done while pregnant. Just once or twice?
No, if it's really only once or twice it's fine. Just try to avoid those really stinky little cheap nail places - there's a reason those ladies are wearing face masks! By the way, non-acetone removers can be harsher than acetone.





Another option is Aquarella nail polish. It's water based, totally non-toxic and safe. The remover is also very safe and doesn't have strong odors like the regular stuff. You can bring this to the spa with you and ask that they use it.Does it do any harm to have my nails done while pregnant. Just once or twice?
It's fine. The fumes aren't the greatest, but as long as you aren't there every day just sniffing it, you'll be fine. And your baby will be too(:
That is totally Ok. :)
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THIS TOO

No comments:

Post a Comment