Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long should I wait to get my nails (rebase) done after I had tips put on?

This is the first time I've had my nails done.How long should I wait to get my nails (rebase) done after I had tips put on?
It depends... you can make it routine to go ever 2 weeks which is pretty normal for people that have their nails done. If your nails grow extremely fast i would recomend every week.





It also depends on how much abuse is done to the tips. For instance i type all day at work so my tips loose the shape that they were originally filed to, and they can form tiny cracks from the excessive tapping. So i go weekly. If you take it pretty easy on them every 2 weeks should be a good rule of thumb!How long should I wait to get my nails (rebase) done after I had tips put on?
It all depends on your nail growth. Usually when you start to see your natural nail growth or the your white or pink tips are showing light through them.
It really depends on where you went, how good they were originally done, and how fast your nails grow. For a job well done, and pretty fast growing nails two weeks might do.


If you think that your nails are not lasting as long as you would like try some place else recommended by someone you know.
I GO BACK ONCE A MONTH TO HAVE A FILL DONE. DONT WAIT TO LONG THE NAILS MIGHT START LIFTING FROM THE BASE, OR START SNAGGING YOUR HAIR. MINE GROWS SLOW SO I GO ONCE A MONTH.
If they are acrylics, usually every other week is good. Some people's nails don't grow as fast and they can go 2 weeks. I go every other Saturday and get new ones put on every 4th or 5th visit to keep them looking their best.
i usually go back for fill-ins 2 to 3 weeks after
You want to wait no longer than 2 weeks and no earlier than 1.5 weeks. It also depends on how fast your nails grow, if they grow really slow wait a little bit longer, vice versa for fast growing nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment