Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do any girls like men with long manicured nails?

Personally, I like to keep my nails long. I have regular manicures and polish them often. I am heterosexual but feel that it's my right as a human being to have my nails how I want. I've always been jealous of women with long nails and so why not grow my own? What do people think of this?Do any girls like men with long manicured nails?
eww... we don't like that...Do any girls like men with long manicured nails?
YES!!! I love long nails on men if they are clean and shaped in proportion to their hands.As for sex it feels good ,not painfull, if the guy knows how to be gentle during foreplay and while fingering.


P.S. keep in mind i have long nails and like quys with long nail and hair and piercings.

Report Abuse



I would be put off personally. That's not to say a man with nice hands and cuticles isn't nice - I just wouldn't like the length!
long nails on a man.............. not for me I do like to see them neat though so the manicure part is ok by me
The single most off putting thing on a man, even more so than a beard, is long nails. Nails as you describe are stomach churning. I completely support your right tohave them just think you are going to end up quite lonely.
Oh yuk!!


Mens hands should be big and beefy with short nails.
How long is long, you should have them long if you want to but not so thay look to femine perhaps and lay off the red polish.
its up to you how you want your nails but personally i don't find that attractive
Long nails on a man - bit gay that! Very fashionable with gay Latino dancers for example.
I've never really taken the appearance of male fingernails into account to be honest... But thinking about it I'd prefer them to be shorter - less risk of certain intimate activities being painful!
Personally, as a woman, if i wanted a partner with long manicured nails i'd be a lesbian. I prefer a man to have short, clean nails. Long nails are a breeding ground for bacteria.





But each to their own, enjoy!
I don't like that on my man. Ewwww.. Usually only gay guys grow out there nails and take care of them like that!!
You are entitled to have your nails as you wish and I'm entitled to be completely repulsed by men with long nails. It's effeminate and a little creepy.
gross!
absolutely nott!





deffinatly if they're long


that grosses us out.





it doesnt matter if they're clean


we don't want our man to have better looking nails


then we do,


you're a guy. keep it that way.
I love to have my nails longish. I'm not quite sure what your definition of long is. I want them clean and neat and over the tips of my fingers. And I like a jewel red. Not fire engine red but like ruby red with gold flecks (no not glitter I HATE glitter on my nails)
Obviously you have the right to do what you want. but we really dont like that......
That seem just wrong ew. That is so not attractive.
Don't grow long nails. That would just be weird.
Long.. no.. manicured (like kept clean) yeah..
oh noo please dont it just doesnt look right for men to have long nails
Each to their own I say and if it makes you happy then go for it but personnally I couldn't date a man with long nails.
i would say do what ever makes you happy, but for my personal opinion i wouldn't date someone with long nails, even though you say you get regular manicures, i just associate long nails on a guy as being dirty. plus i wouldn't want my bf scratching me all the time. i scratch myself enough with my own nails lol. anywho if thats what makes you happy, then keep em and when you find the right girl, it shouldn't matter to her. =)
Nooo !! ew no short and NOT MANICURED





and also, it would be painful while fingering the girl ! eww
how long you talking? i'm all for men who take care of their nails, don't get me wrong. i definitely don't prefer a man who has dirt %26amp; whatever else underneath them. But, long nails like women -- no, not for me. nuh-uh.
Mmmmm........... interesting. Any other indications that your have a dominant feminine side?
I don't think that's attractive. I personally don't like it.
your right, if you want them that way then have them that way, but to be honest...im pretty sure that i have never met anyone who finds that attractive!
long nails are nasty! prefer if men have short nails! its more manly 4 a start!
My nails grow quite fast and I have to cut them every three to four weeks. I get embarassed when they are long, in case someone notices.





I don't think it's cool for a man to have long nails. If you said you use them to play guitar, then at least you would have an excuse.





But I would still think you are a bit gay.
heck no
You could have trouble reaching up to the g-spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment