Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you keep yourself from chewing your nails?

my nails are really short because I chew on them so much, but I want to be able to paint them. please help


How do you keep yourself from chewing your nails?
I had the same problem, but I just put clear nail polish on them and i hate chewing it so it stopped me from biting them and now, a month later I have long nails :DHow do you keep yourself from chewing your nails?
Use ';Mavala Stop'; it is for this very problem and for thumbsucking. It is really nasty but looks like clear nail polish. This is your best bet when it comes to this problem. You can buy it at a beauty supply store and maybe a drugstore. You can buy it online at www.strawberrynet.com Good luck!
Get a clove of garlic and rub all over your nails. Garlic will help your nails to grow fast and strong and it will taste so bad when you put your fingers in your mouth that you'll never want to chew again. It worked for me.
I used to bite my fingernails off all the time and then one day my mom said...





';do you know that what is underneath your fingernails is 10X dirtier than a public toilet seat.';





I havent chewed on my nails since then.
Well paint them a bright color first. It reminds you that you don't need to bite them. Next get some gum to chew on. Those two things plus great will power got me some long fingernails. :-) Good Luck Darling!
well i still bite my nails so i dont know. you could try to imagine them to be something bad and then you will be too grossed out to bite them...





please answer my questions too!!!
go to your local health food store and buy cinnamon oil it wont smell bad but will be burn your month when you bite your nails
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment