Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why are my toes all of a sudden starting to itch and burn around my nails to the point where my joints hurt?

I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes 2 weeks ago. I have been testing my blood and regulating my diet and have now noticed that my toes are itching and burning uncontrollably to the point where my toe joints hurt when I bend them. What the heck is going on?Why are my toes all of a sudden starting to itch and burn around my nails to the point where my joints hurt?
you might have athletes foot or a fungus infection, they sell medication to get rid of these type of stuff in drug stores. It sounds more like a fungal thing but you said you had diabetes so you might want to call up your doc to ask if they think it's anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment