Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I stop biting my finger nails?

Can someone help me, any tips, suggestions? I appreciate the advice. Thanks lol :)How can I stop biting my finger nails?
They have nasty tasting nail polish.How can I stop biting my finger nails?
I believe you can buy stuff at the store that make your finger nails taste nasty and you will get out of the habit of chewing them, but i used to have the same problem. Wait...are you a girl or a boy....'cause if your a girl them you can paint your fingernails and like most girls you will like the way they look and not want to bite them or you will just not like the way they feel or taste when you do bite them. Hope this helps!!! :)
Ugh, I used to have this problem. It got so annoying and it was kind of embarassing, so I had to bame it all on my guitar and my color guard (Sorry guitar!! :p)





So I finally decided to just stop. I tried as hard as I could to just quit, but I'd find myself just sitting and chewing on my fingers during the middle of a hard studying session. I knew that I needed to figure out some other method. I painted my nails with this icky nail polish, to the point where I would feel sick even if I put my hands near my nails. Next, I saved up all my money an FINALLY got my nails done professionally. It had all of these awesome designs on them, and I figured if I don't bite my nails, I could do that a lot more often.


Another thing that helped was getting braces!! Haha, I couldnt bite because the bracets got in the was of my short nails, so I would have to grow out my nails longer, and when they were long, they were too prettyful to bite :]
put something nasty or something on them so every time you go for them it will be even more gross i suggest something clear so you don't look like a idiot with some sort of substance on your hand
My brother had the same problem.... we put clear nail polish on him and he would forget it was there. when he'd bite his nails he would taste the nail polish... YUCKKKKKKKK! good luck





mwa, mwa


cs
put fake ones on then you will stop !! or tape !! hope it works !
keep telling yourself you can get worms if you don't quit =) thats how me and my freinds quit
will power :P or find sth else to chew .. like chewing gum!
Darn it,I was going to tell you what Rayne said.





:)
put germ-x on your hands and fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment