Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's the best way to cut your child's nails?

I've tried cutting my child's nails whenever she's asleep but she just moves a lot.The only time that she lets me cut her nails is if she has a chipped nail otherwise she refuses completely. Does anyone have the same problem as me or know of any ideas that I can try?What's the best way to cut your child's nails?
I can only do it when my child is asleep because if hes awake it not only scares him but it hurts his feeling for some reason. Do you try during a nap, or at night when shes deep asleep? If shes deep asleep after having a full day of tons of activity and after shes had a full tummy and a bath and story time than shell sleep more still.What's the best way to cut your child's nails?
I usually did it when she was nursing or having a bottle when they get older its much easier to just put on a good cartoon
i do it while im feeding her after her bath. or sometimes when she watching tv ill cut them, she looks at what im doing and she watches, shes 6 months
don't cut them at night that is just wrong. You should take away her favorite toy until she finally clips her nails
Try hedge clippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment