Saturday, January 23, 2010

How often does everyone cut their baby's nails?

My son is 6 months old and it seems like his nails grow REALLY fast, like I have to cut them twice a week. Just curious about other peoples experience?How often does everyone cut their baby's nails?
My baby is four months old. His nails also seem to grow really fast. We trim them about once a week. We could probably stand to do it more often, but it's so hard to keep him still enough to do it!How often does everyone cut their baby's nails?
When my son goes through a growth spurt, I have to cut his nails once a week, may be even more often, and he still manages to scratch himself! I don't think you have anything to worry about! :)))
maybe every two are three days.
My sister experience's that alot.. we have to cut them so many times.
Twice a wk. She hates it too so it's a big pain, but no choice! They get to be little talons if I go a week.
i cut my son own once a week
once a week otherwise they start to really scratch me!!!!!
Every week. His nails grow super fast like mine do. He has a black nail which I keep hoping will grow out. It looks so bad!
seems like they are so thin the break off on there own, but i do cut them about once a week
When my litle boy was that age I was doing it about once a week. After he got off of the formula they slowed down. Now I do it about every 2 weeks. (He's 17 months old now)
Usually once a week. Otherwise they get very sharp and we both look like the cat got ahold of us. Also its not very pleasant at feeding time as I am breastfeeding and he likes to pat and grab at me while he is nursing.
When my two boys were babies, I remember thinking how fast their nails grew- too fast! At some point I was cutting their nails at least every four days..... even then I thought I should have cut them earlier each time. I always felt like I couldn't keep up..... lol. I laugh now, but back then I used to get very upset whenever they had a scratch in their little faces from the long finger nails.
once to twice a week and it still seems like some times it is not enough
once a week, she's 3 now and still once a week.
i cut my child nails every week and sometimes twice a week
i guess every ones child's are different but just bite them each time they get long, my friend normally does it once a week... i watch her nibble away
2 times a month
I go about 2 times a week as well.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment