Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When are you allowed to clip puppies nails?

I have 9 two week old puppies and their nails are really doing damage on my dogs belly. Can I clip the now?When are you allowed to clip puppies nails?
You can clip them, but you have to very careful with their nails being so small. I clip mine as early as four weeks old, but I have mini dachshunds. If you have bigger puppies then that then two weeks old should be easy enough to see. When are you allowed to clip puppies nails?
Yes, it is good for them....introduce them at an early age to give their paw to a person. Otherwise it will be really hard to clip them or do anything with their paws when they're older.





Just be careful and not cut too short.
Yes, just make sure not to clip it too far. also can you answer some of my questions? just click on my profile and click questions. :)



Sure. We always started clipping our dogs' nails right when we get them as pups so they get used to it.
I start doing them when they are a week old.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment