Thursday, January 21, 2010

I jsut got my acrylic nails on, when I get them off will my nails be damaged?

I just got them yesterday, and regret getting them now, by what people have said. And I don't want my nails to be damaged, so I basically wasted $50 for no reason?I jsut got my acrylic nails on, when I get them off will my nails be damaged?
When getting the acrylics put on you should have noticed the lady (or man) filling the nail upward which never really could be healthy for your nails so yes, that was damaging. If you grow your nails out with the acrylics on by the time their either fall off or snap off most of the damage will be on the bottom part. Sure it damages them but it doesn't stay that way forever, your nails will grow and the damage will be gone. I love acrylics, so no you didn't waste 50 dollars because your nails will be fine.I jsut got my acrylic nails on, when I get them off will my nails be damaged?
Yup...they will look really bad, it ruins the clear smooth part of your nail, and it looks yellowed and chipped and gross





trust me I got them done a bunch, but then had to stop becasue they said my nails could have fallen off.
ohh yea! they drove me crazy when I first got them. leave them on for about a week. in two or three days you will not even notice them. i left mine on for about 5 months. when i took them off i missed them SOOO much! just hang in there you will get used to them.
you really paid 50 for acrylics? wow, i only pay 30!





your nails will just be really thin! and they'll be that way for a lonnnngggg time.





when you get your fakes taken off start taking Hair, Skin, %26amp; nail vitamins, it'll help them grow quicker and nicer. i promise.. i take them and my nails are so strong and i have to clip them about every 3 days.
your nails will look so bad and you have to grow out the damaged nails it takes for ever. they also hurt if you knock them and carnt pick anything up!!!
just give it some time before they fall out. you can remove with by using nail polish remover, most likely you'll have to soak up the cotton ball and soak each finger in it. Yes your nails will be damaged and it may turn yellow but your nails should return to normal after few weeks. I have heard some horror stories on acrylic nails like getting fungus on nails and nails not growing back due to infection. I'd not get them done again.
yes, when you get them off your nails will basically be paper thin from all the filing

No comments:

Post a Comment