Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i make my nails grow?

my nails grow a bit, then it brakes how can i make them grow and keep them?How can i make my nails grow?
what i do is paint my nails with nail varnish the stronger one i put that over a layer or black nail varnish(because i bite mine) so the taste is horrible but just put that strong nail varnish on.How can i make my nails grow?
go to ur local drug store and buy the nail grow products and see if it works
you can eat jello


or you can tke prenatal pills


if your pregant or not
WHEAT GERM (contains tons of vitamin E and multi vitamins)





Jell-O ( I LOVE it like kids eat those PIXIE STIX?......I put it in little containers and my kids lap it up, also its great in HOT WATER....it also works wonders on your HAIR!!!





';Your hair shines like a lightbulb!';





Nuts.....just munch on nuts...(also a great appetite depressant)
try green tea nail strengthener...walmart or walgreens
prenatal vitamins make my nails grow like crazy!
Just let them grow and dont bite them.
um.I wash dishes alot and my nails are healthy they hardly break.try it!


or maybe you can by a nail polish that makes your nails stronger{clear}
Well you have to drink lots of milk; this contains protein which will help in the growth of your nails. Also try not to break it or bite it. hope its workss
well, you could go to store name of GNC..there have grown nail.Have to look name herb Nails grown...
try using milk

No comments:

Post a Comment