Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can I do to make my hands/nails/feet better?

Right now, all I do is make sure they're clean, I put bacitracin and a bandaid on any irritated cuticles, hang nails, or cuts, and I smear lotion on overnight.





I want to get rid of callus, make my nails stronger, and make my skin softer and healthier,





What do you suggest?





No manicures or pedicures.What can I do to make my hands/nails/feet better?
Go to your local drugstore like Longs Drugs or Walmart and look into the Sally's line. It's for your eyes, face, hands, nails,a nd feet!What can I do to make my hands/nails/feet better?
For your nails, I have no idea, honey. . .I'm sorry!





But, for your feet, put vaseline on your feet adn put on socks and sleep with them on every night. They will be softer in no time.





GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment