Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What design should I get on my nails?

For my party Saturday I'm wearing a dark purple shirt I just bought. How should I get my nails done to match? If I get purple, it will be too much purple. What should I get? I cn get airbrushed designs or painted designs or solid colors. Post links if you want to.





Thanks!What design should I get on my nails?
Butterflies!!!!What design should I get on my nails?
';Oh! I love purple...,'; Kim Bassinger said this to Joker in the original Batman movie. And I like purple as long as it is not the color of a bruise on my body.





Yesterday, at Soupers %26amp; Salads, a large group of elderly ladies were wearing purple dresses and violet colored hats in addition to their violet colored lipstick and fingernail polish. They look neat; even though they were constantly swarming the dessert counter.





I recommend: VIOLET.
I would choose a deep blue with a purple swirl on the thumb.
get an animal printing, i think with the purple shirt it would look good with yellow :)
black with purple tips

No comments:

Post a Comment