Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do i stop my nail varnish from staining my nails?

when i took my nail polish off my nails were an odd colour! is there anything i can do to get rid of it?How do i stop my nail varnish from staining my nails?
if you go to the nail salons where they do acrylic nails they will sand them down to get rid of the yellow. you can also try a file and buffer at home but it is much better to have a pro do it. also in the future you need to be using a good clear base coat to prevent staining. I do one coat if I am using light colored polish and up to 3 clear coats depending on how dark the polish is. they are made to prevent staining,. good luck!How do i stop my nail varnish from staining my nails?
buy a different nail polish remover. or before painting your nails add a clear base coat

No comments:

Post a Comment