Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do people hate the sound of finger nails scratching a chalk board?

I hate that sound and i wanna know whyWhy do people hate the sound of finger nails scratching a chalk board?
I hate the pitch and length of time it continues. It feels like it scrambles my intelligence wiring because I can't think right during that sound.





It physically hurts in my head, but I don't know how to explain it any better.Why do people hate the sound of finger nails scratching a chalk board?
I think it's the high pitch of it. If you think about it, usually you hear a high pitch is when there is danger, something painful is going on, or something needs immediate attention.





For example:


baby/kids crying


metal tearing


dentist's drill
I used to not hate it now i do.
I know right? I always wondered that too. I think its because the sound IS SO HIGH pitched and LOUD like someone was STABBING your ears!... maybe?
cause it sucks!


makes me wanna pull my teeth out!

No comments:

Post a Comment