Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you get your acrylic nails cut without ruining the polish?

I just got my nails done at a salon that isn't the usual one i go to (because i am at school). I don't like how long they are so I was wondering if i go get the cut down at my salon at home, do i have to get them repainted? I really like the color I have.Can you get your acrylic nails cut without ruining the polish?
no the color will chip....go to a store and by the same exact color and take it to the nail shop, they will do it like that :)Can you get your acrylic nails cut without ruining the polish?
Absolutely not. It won't be picture perfect. Next time you go anywhere to get your nails done, and you are spending YOUR money, then be more decisive about what you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment