Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is it called when you sleep listening to a voice to get over a habit? I need one to stop biting my nails!

I need to get over biting my nails so could anyone help me please i want to download one onto my Ipod so i can sleep with it and hopefully stop biting my nails too. Thanks in advance to all your answers.What is it called when you sleep listening to a voice to get over a habit? I need one to stop biting my nails!
you're looking for Subliminal messages


Good Luck! :)What is it called when you sleep listening to a voice to get over a habit? I need one to stop biting my nails!
subliminal messages. i did a presentation on subliminal advertising in college. cool stuff but i'm still not too convinced. i have a cd supposedly with a subliminal message but i can't vouch that it works. after a while, i just stop playing them cos mp4 walkman earphones keeps dropping off when i sleep. what will stop ur nail-biting is determination, strong will and discipline. u could always paint ur nails with something foul-tasting.
it is a sign of boredom. If you occupied yourself with something to do,like sports, games, typing, just to stay away with your boredom. Put your nails with vinegar, chili, ginger and pepper, soak your fingers inside of that mixture, so you will not bit your nails, because you will think it taste something bad.
why not just put shite on your nails,,, that will stop you

No comments:

Post a Comment