Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I change my own nail polish on acrylic nails?

I have acrylic nails. Sometimes I go 3 weeks between fills instead of 2.





If I do that and I'm sick of my polish, can I change it? If I use polish remover on the acrylic without getting a fill done is it somehow harmful to the acrylic?





Does anyone who has acrylic nails change their own polish at home? How does it work for you?Can I change my own nail polish on acrylic nails?
It's not worth the effort, it takes FOREVER to wipe off the nail polish. The best idea would probably be to go back to the salon,and have them do it for you.Can I change my own nail polish on acrylic nails?
Yeah, but it def won't look as good girl :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


is she pretty?
yes be sure to use non acetone polish remover or you'll ruin the nails
I have done that but it never comes out good

No comments:

Post a Comment