Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I make my nails grow longer, fast?!?

Homecoming is soon, and I don't want short nails.


Thanks! How can I make my nails grow longer, fast?!?
i have mega long nails





-dont bite


-use stengthening polish


-dont use them to open parcels etc


-eat cheese, yoghurts


-drink milk





even if they are still short by homecoming you can make them cute and pretty with clear polish.


and if worse comes to the worse use fake nails.How can I make my nails grow longer, fast?!?
Since I started taking calcium pills, my nails grow like crazy. I guess it depends on how fast you mean. Calcium is always good for you anyway, just be careful to only take the recommended amount. Too much of a good thing, is still to much! Fake nails are always a possibility, but honestly, it's really rough on your nails. In my personal experience, it is highly unlikely the guy is going to notice whether your nails are long or short. Just make sure they are nicely manicured, painted pretty. Whatever you decide, have fun at Homecoming!



you cannot make your nails grow faster. You can make them healthier and stronger by drinking Knox gelatin. If the prom is soon I would get acrylic nails-if that is to high of an expense, try a cosmetology school they are very well supervised and usually 50 to 75 % less expensive. Hope this helps. Have fun at the prom.
I have really bad nails .The only thing that I ever tried that worked (fast) was a Sally Hanson product. I am really sorry, I can't remember the name, it came in a gold bottle and looked like clear nail polish. I am in England and don't even know if you have Sally Hanson in America, if you do it is definitely worth a try.x
You can massage the base of each nail every day for ten seconds. Also, if you have nails that break/rip easily, try having 7 almonds a day or green tea, as both strengthen your nails. Also, I've heard Sally Hansen Hard as Nails is a really good line.
there is no way to grow nails faster only by surgery in hospital but i don't recommend to do it its only makes more problems
vitamins, try on false nails for a while keep them on for about a month then remove it your a nail bitter then this will help they will be long by then.
take the vitamins that they give pregnant woman it really works your nails grow stronger and so does your hair.



acrylic nails

No comments:

Post a Comment