Thursday, January 21, 2010

What food can i eat to help me clear up my skin and help my nails grow faster?

i am only 18 and i do use apricot scrub on my face and drink lots of water but what else can i do?What food can i eat to help me clear up my skin and help my nails grow faster?
Carrots, %26amp; fruits for skin to look clearer and milk for healthy nails.What food can i eat to help me clear up my skin and help my nails grow faster?
nothing greasy. Plenty of fruits and vegetables
avocados
Milk
try gelatin i don't know if it will help w/ Ur skin but i heard it helps w/nails
For your nails to grow faster, drink more milk, there is a lot of calcium in milk and your young so start now. u will need all the calcium u can get as u get older
Take prenatal vitamins available at Wal-Mart. Protein is a good source.
Prenatal vitamins are a good way to do both of those, but be careful...they contain an overdose of every vitamin and mineral (because its for a baby too). This is usually safe (you'll pee out the extra), but if you have any medical conditions you should check with you doctor before you take them

No comments:

Post a Comment