Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whats the easiest way to avoid biting your nails?

i stopped for two monthes.


and just started up again this week.


how can i stop for good?Whats the easiest way to avoid biting your nails?
happened to me too, i just chew gum all the time now keeps me occupied so i dont think about doing itWhats the easiest way to avoid biting your nails?
get a manicure and then you'll stop cause u wont want to ruin it
Rub Tabasco or Dave's Ultimate Insantiy Sauce on your nails, that way, whenever you bite them, you will burn the **** out of your tounge and not want to do it again.
get one of those really gross tasting nail polishes and paint ur nails and u will think it is disgusting.





OR





paint ur nails really pretty or get a manicure and u wont want to bit ur nails.





OR





this may gross u out but there may b worm eggs under ur nails and if u swollow it you may poop out worms. it sounds absolutely ridiculous but it is true.
Distract your mouth. Eat carrot sticks to keep you busy. Keep a stick of gum handy for those weak moments. You could also get a manicure; it's harder to bite nails that look pretty! Another option is to put nail jewels on your nails. They are hard to bite, and the risk of one coming off in your mouth may scare you into quitting your habit. Good luck! :-)
Well what I did was I told my friends/family if they saw me biting them to tell me to stop and get my fingers away from my face. Because a lot of the times you dont even realize you are doing it.


Keep your fingers away from your face.


Paint your nails so you want them to stay pretty plus eating nail polish is gross.





Haha I hope I helped and you stop cause its really bad!!!! :)
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment