Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can I do to make my nails grow faster and harder ?

I've tried different types of nail polish anything you'd recommend ?What can I do to make my nails grow faster and harder ?
:D


';faster and harder';








YOUR FUNNY. %26lt;:}What can I do to make my nails grow faster and harder ?
Don't bite them, this breaks them down so they're brittle. Instead, drink LOADS of milk, calcium is great for hard strong nails.





Rub cuticle oil on your nails everyday, or you can just use olive oil. Keep them clean and also try to eat fish or take fish oil tablets, fish oil is very good for nails as well.
If you bite, stop. I stopped by keeping my nails manicured.


Also, rub your cuticles and nail beds with oil (for nails) daily or as recommended. It may help.
I'll have to agree with the 3rd answerer about drinking lots of calcium since it helps the growth of bones. And nails are bones, after all.





VIVA LA RAZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment