Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you make the skin around your nails look better?

I bite my nails and sometimes I dont have nails to bite so I bite the skin around them.


It makes them look really ugly, so I was wondering how to stop and make them pretty and nice looking without going for a manicure. :]


Questions:


How to stop biting my nails?


How to stop biting my skin around them?


How to make the skin look prettier?





WITHOUT getting anything expensive!!(no expensive cream)!!!!!!!!How do you make the skin around your nails look better?
I can never stop biting my nails! I don't know why but when I start I can NEVER stop. I do know some people that have pretty nails and skin around their nails, here's the secrets:


1. When your about to bite your nails, say, ';No'; in your mind. Use your bottom front teeth to push back the cubicle. A cubicle is that skin on top of your nail where it starts to grow from, it helps grow nails by pushing them out. Also, eat jello, it helps a lot.





2. When your about to bite the skin, and rip it off, bite on your nail. It doesn't hurt, but it stops you from biting the skin.





3. Put your hands in water with soap, and lemon juice. It helps make it look nicer, and shiny!!!





I hope I helped!How do you make the skin around your nails look better?
Paint your nails with nail polish, nail polish is toxic if you ingest it, and the germs underneath and around your nailbed contain more bacteria than a toilet. If that doesn't stop you from biting your nails, I don't know what will.





Use neosporin on the skin until it heals. Then use vitamin E oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment