Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color and design should i paint nails?

im bored so imma do my nails what should i do?What color and design should i paint nails?
Black with green or pink polka dots. Or green/ pink with black polka dots!What color and design should i paint nails?
I JUST PAINTED MINE!!!


ITS LIKE A MARRON COLOR...THEN I PAINT THE TIPS BLACK...AND THEN WITH A SHARPIE I MAKE BLACK POOLKADOTS...I DONT KNOW JUST A IDEA!


GOOD LUCK!
red
Alternate black and white. I did it on mine. It combines both trends for nails black and white! And its super cute!!!
i ilke to paint the names of my fav. bands or flags of countries i want to visit-and toothpicks are good for writing on your nails
I think u should paint them bright colors for the summer. =] Paint them red, yellow, and orange with lil swirls all over your nails. It'll be cute! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment