Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why would pink nail polish turn my finger nails orangery yellow?

I used pink nail polish last Thursday and I took it off with nail polish remover and my nails are coloured yellowy orange what caused this to happen. How can I turn my nails back to normal colour???Why would pink nail polish turn my finger nails orangery yellow?
the clolour of the pink nail varnish made your nails go a bit yellow. Itll fade soon. It happened to me as well!!! Next time put on a clear base coat to protect your nails. The varnish will last longer AND they wont go yellowish.





The colour will fade...don't worryWhy would pink nail polish turn my finger nails orangery yellow?
You most likely didn't put on a protective base coat! Without one, the nailpolish stains your nails. Just keep reapplying the nail polish remover. If you DID apply a base coat then most likely you either have cheap (lame) nail polish or a cheap remover.





or just wait a few days.





x
i'm not 100% sure as to what causes them to do that, but they go back to normal after like 2-4 days for me.





Just remember to put the protective layer of clear nailpolish on first and that shouldn't happen.
just because there is so much pigment in that colour, it usually happens with reds too, soak them in lemon juice, i think that works.and use a base coat from now on.
they use all types of colours to make a specifice colour so the yellow tint has addeared to your nail. yeah use a basecoat to act as a barrier against staining.





x
because you're not using a base coat before you put on your nail polish. the base coat is what prevents nail polish from staining your nail. =(
this never happens to me, but always happens to my friend





and I wear a lot of nail varnish..





just clean them and they go back to normal :]
cheap nail polish:/ lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment