Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there any other way to put acrylic nails on myself instead of going to get them done?

I'd rather just give myself a manicure so does anyone know how to put acrylics on by themselves and make it look just as good as getting them done professionally??Is there any other way to put acrylic nails on myself instead of going to get them done?
I bought a kit at a beauty supply store (Sally Beauty Supply, Maly's is good too), it was only like $8. It came with every thing you need and the instructions. It was very easy to do- my nails looked great on the first try! Just remember to do them in a well ventilated area- the acrylic is strong! They also have other formulas, like gel. And the kits come with enough for multiple uses.





p.s. Although pretty simple, it did take me a while because it was my first try- like at least an hour! And you will want to take your time so you dont screw it up!Is there any other way to put acrylic nails on myself instead of going to get them done?
yes lol buy some super glue!
Go into a Sally Beauty Supply store they sell kits there and they usually come with instructions on how to do it.
well i think that maybe one of your friend could do it so that it won;t be a hassal trying to get them on but make sure you ask a friend that can keep your secreats because if you don't he or she will probaly tell that you have acrylic nails.
Araldite
Buy some cheap plastic ones at the grocery and some glue..
Yes, there is a way to put acrylic nails on yourself. If you live in the US, there are several retailers, that sale the acrylic nail kits. Many beauty supply stores, sale nail kits, however I believe your efforts and money would be best spent at Wal-mart, Sally's,or Walgreen's. Just follow the instructions, enclosed in the kit, and watch the manicurist in you emerge.
Yes you just go to the store buy all the stuff. You might need someone to assist you but it is possible to do it all by yourself.
Everytime I see a girl with those fake nails on I imagine all the germs living under them.


Just grow your own nails.
Go to a nail store or a place like Rite Aid and you can get little kits.
They do sell acrylic nail sets at any drug store. But...its really hard to do. especially ur non dominant hand. The glue may bubble up or not be even and look pretty nasty. Also, if you mess it up, you leave yourself open to infections or even worse...fungus growing!





I did it once and it was the worst mistake ever.


Its better to have them done.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment