Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does simple nail polish strengthen your nails in time?

My guitar teacher used to tell me that using nail polish (with no extra stuff added) would help make my nails stronger (even when i stop using nail polish ). How true is this?Does simple nail polish strengthen your nails in time?
I think that when your nails are painted they look nice, you are more conscious of them and so take better care of them. Nail varnish alone can help bond flakey nails. The product itself doesn't actually do anything.Does simple nail polish strengthen your nails in time?
Yes I've heard that too. Well you see there are different brands and some of them do have added vitamins etc. for your nails. But I don't know how true this is because nails, afterall, are made up of dead cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment