Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why is my US Marine neighbor spitting steal nails?

President Obama has suggested there could be talks with moderate elements of the Taleban in Afghanistan as part of a process of reconciliation. ';We are not winning in Afghanistan'; Obama says. So we ( United States) should talk with the Taleban as soon as possible to end the USA mission there.Why is my US Marine neighbor spitting steal nails?
For the provide the link group-it has been reported by all the news even on the internet and yes he did say it; try looking up some thing. Care to give me a link on Palin saying she didn't know Arica was a continent? She didn't and the paper retracted it; I can see Russia from my house-She didn't Saturday night Live skit. Yes he probably is spitting nails, talking to the Taliban is much different then with the Sunni groups in Iraq, the Sunni's were not followers of AQ but rather fighting with them based on tribal politics and are Muslim where AQ is really politcal.. The Taliban is religious based and the moderates have little power if you could find them-more whistling in the dark. Yes the North Vietnamese don't really want to conquer South Vietnam and will not invade since they signed a treaty...wrong.Why is my US Marine neighbor spitting steal nails?
Honestly I think Obama is just another Bush just in a different flavor. Cause just like Bush said we are just going to be in and out of Iraq back in 2003 but look at us now, We still there 6 years later. Obama is saying the same thing about Afghanistan '; We are just going in and out';. Well I think its just a bunch of bullshit when he was promising on bring our boys home. I think our troops call Afghanistan home. But whatever people believe Obama is the change we need. The only change I'm seeing is that my husband just got back from deployment and he is already getting ready to redeploy in August again. Obama is just like all them. He lie to all as military families getting our hopes up on finally bring our troops home.
why didnt you include the link? are you trying to start dissention against Obama? State the facts by including the news source. I highly doubt that he said that.
because he is a liberal with no back bone who negotiates with terrorists
If you're gonna be a troll, at least learn how to spell.
I think there is way more to this story.
Spell check..Learn to use it...It will help you seem smarter
Tuck tail and run, it worked for Carter.





And just look at how well the U.S and Iran get along now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment