Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My nails sort of flake away at the tips. What can I do to prevent this?

The longer my nails get, the more likely this is to happen. The white parts of my nails sometimes become flaky, and eventually become extremely thin. What is causing this, and what can I do to prevent it?My nails sort of flake away at the tips. What can I do to prevent this?
Happens to me too. Sounds like the natural enamel on your nails is drying out and flaking off. If you use an acetone based nail polish remover, that contributes to the problem. Although I can't be sure of the accuracy of that information, it is suggested you try a polish remover that is acetone free and with vitamin E to nourish the nail enamel. Good luck.My nails sort of flake away at the tips. What can I do to prevent this?
Use Sally Hansen Diamond Hard Nail Polish. I have the same problem and this helps a lot!





I know, it really does suck. I think it's just from your lifestyle- like, I ride horses and I write A LOT, so that wears and tears on my nails and makes them more brittle.
i have no clue why it happens but it always happens to me too!!


i just put on lots of nail polish and it seems to getthicker :P


mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think gelatin is good for nails, eat some jell-o, if that doesn't work they sell this liquid that you coat your nails with to make them stronger. hope this helped :%26gt;
Wear gloves at your next match.
get acrylic
Use a crystal nail file and use nail hardener


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment