Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the filler in your finger sandwiches and do you leave the nails in or do you remove before serving?

I prefer nails in, I like the crunch..What is the filler in your finger sandwiches and do you leave the nails in or do you remove before serving?
Poor Stoogie! You realy are love struck aren't you?What is the filler in your finger sandwiches and do you leave the nails in or do you remove before serving?
I prefer to take the nails out... LOL
You need a pen pal
Ham salad is good, also try human fingers, finger nails polished for that extra touch
I am soooo all about the crunch. Nails in and if they have something caked under them, all the crunchier!!
Trying to live it up one more time, huh?
Dang, you all are making me hungry! Time for an onion and sardine sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment