Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I have really fair skin with yellow undertones and brown hair.


I was thinking red or white. Or anything funky. Or something having to do with the new year.What color should I paint my nails?
Maroon.


That is what I have right now, and you pretty much describes yourself the same as me; fair skin brown hair.


I just recently fell in love with this color, I used to hate but, I guess with the new year I just found a new color. lol


Have fun!What color should I paint my nails?
I would go with metallic blue or metallic green actually if you want to be in style for the new year metallic green, yellow and Orange are in, but since u have fair skin the green really pop out
a bright color preferably orange (it's new, fresh, bright and a which is how you should feel to start a new year) hope this helps :D
Yellow. :)
Maroon.
i think silver will be the best color for the new year.
Candy apple red :]


i think it would really pop
silver
ORANGE!


its funkyyy
Blue!








cause Its amazing like that.
b rown
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment