Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

Im very very very fair and I always paint my nails dark red and Im so sick of it. I promise Ive never asked a brainless question like this one before, I thought Id indulge myself a little =)





What color do you think would be nice for the transition into Spring? And wouldn't look terrible with my transluscent skin?What color should I paint my nails?
my skins fair and i just painted mine bright pink, they look so cool. Try Dark purple and navy blue as well.What color should I paint my nails?
my first thought was red befor i rad your message but now i think they should be yellow as this is a spring colour.then ill take you out as my easter bunny
A deep purple.





Not so spring, but I think it looks nice..
there is so much cute colors for spring.





like : Glittery Blue, Bright Pink, Dark Purple, Baby Blue, Light Pink, Orange, Glittery Orange. etc. you get the colors right?
pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk





=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]








do it do it do ittttttt.
I'd go with a nice mauve, a little more on the darker side :D
White, or light blue.
Hello, I am a Professional Nail Technician from Puerto Rico living in Georgia. I love your question. The woman here also paint their nails red.... and I hate it too...... To answer your question, I guess it depends on your personality, your profession, and your desire to try new things. I want to share the website I use to inspire me. ( don't be afraid to try new things. Don't take into consideration the length of the nails you see, just appreciate the art work.) Every design is hand painted... www.nailsmag.com Hope this helps you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment