Friday, January 15, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I have hot red, silver/white, and turquoise. Then over those colors I could put red glitter, silver glitter, blue glitter, or none.





I want to do a combo of 2 of those colors or just one so I don't do red white and blue, because it's past the fourth of july.





Which color(s) should I do?





Thanks so much!What color should I paint my nails?
you should just do red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!! I AM TOTALLY NOT TALKING TO YOU ON AIM RIGHT NOW!What color should I paint my nails?
hot red with silver glitter would look great for just random stuff. if you wan formal then silver/white. it looks elegant and goes with many things. Here are some other combonations:


turquoise/ silver glitter


silver/white/ blue glitter


im not sure what you could use the red glitter for. maybe buy purple or orange nail polish than put that on top. (sphora has this really great purple called domestic goddess that would look great with red. Try Claire's for orange) hope this helped
okay combos that would look cute:


turquoise with silver glitter


red with silver glitter


white with blue glitter


white with red glitter :D








personally,


i think that turquoise with silver glitter would look really cute.


or white with red glitter
You should do half of each nail silver and the other white or turquoise with no glitter.





Anwser mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
turquoise with silver glitter!





:]
Try turquoise with a white tip.
Well since it's summer time try pink and lime-green

No comments:

Post a Comment