Sunday, January 17, 2010

What can I do to strengthen my nails?

They have finally started to grow but now they keep bending? Is there a certain product I should buy or something else I should do? Any help is greatly appreciated.What can I do to strengthen my nails?
nail stregnther polish and vitaminsWhat can I do to strengthen my nails?
I would reccomend this polish stuff, that Sally Hansen makes. It is called like the Green Tea+Bamboo nail strenthener, and the dry and brittle nails strengthener by sally hansen works too. The good thing about those is that you can put them on as your base coat before your nail polish , so your nails will still look nice, but even if you just wear them alone, they give your nails a clear shine :) I highly reccomend those. You can find them at your local Rite Aide/Walgreens/CVS store


Hope i helped. :)
dont bite ur finger nails it is a hard habbit to break but if you do this is what weakens them. or there is a type of nail polish that you can buy probably at a beauty salon or walmart that can strengthen them
rejuvacote is a top coat used to strengthen nails, they also say red meat helps! also, you can take a hair and nail vitamin.
ok i use to have the same problem... well if u buff ur nails... hold off on that for a little bit. drink milk it makes them stronger... and then their is this nail poilish stuff that u can use as well

No comments:

Post a Comment