Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is there any medicine for strengthening the nails?

My nails are weak and it detach from the skin underneath. This make me problems inthe presence of others. Please save me from this crisis.Is there any medicine for strengthening the nails?
Take calcium; eat cheese a good source of iron and calcium without the side effects lactose intolerance. Eat garlic. I also discovered that by inserting my finger nails in cloves or garlic it really helps to strengthen them. Moreover, there is a beauty product called nail strengthener. It conditions also. Also eat a lot of vitamins and minerals. Wash with shampoo with protein and keratin which is the substance that nails and hair are made of. I have used that. It really works. Try that.Is there any medicine for strengthening the nails?
First i would go see a doctor! but if you don't want to, go get some prenatal viatamins. they do good for hair and nails. get some sally hansen nail strengthner! hope it helps. you may have a health problem causing this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment