Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it ok to get acrylic nails while pregnant?

I was just wondering b/c i'm going to the Marine Corps ball on november 18 and I kind of want to go all out, just to make my self look pretty and stuff...it would be a nice change since I haven't gotten all dressed up like that since prom in high school.Is it ok to get acrylic nails while pregnant?
yuppies i get mine done all the time go and have fun pamper urself :) good luck and congratsIs it ok to get acrylic nails while pregnant?
Yes, I am 30 weeks pregnant and I have been getting my nails done the entire time. It does not harm the baby at all.
Its fine as long as you go to a place that has good ventilation and is clean. Have fun!
yup! perfectly fine, and a great way to help you feel pampered.

No comments:

Post a Comment