Friday, January 15, 2010

How long will it take my nails to heal, regrow and stop hurting...?

I've had solar nails for the past 3 years or so. Just recently I stopped reilling them and started letting them grow out and today I finally took them off. Now my nails are so ugly (but not as bad as they could be) but also thin and torn up and they've been hurting really bad all day. How long before they stop hurting and grow back? And is there anything I can do to help them?





(Yes I know I'm whining like a girl, but oh well.)How long will it take my nails to heal, regrow and stop hurting...?
Same thing happened to me. Your nails should stop hurting in a few days. The nail bed will recover in time.








Try soaking in warm olive oil with a few drops of real lavender oil. That will soothe and moisturize your traumatized nail beds. You'll appreciate your natural nails from now on! Honest!How long will it take my nails to heal, regrow and stop hurting...?
Sorry that I don't even know what solar nails are but if there is exposed nerves/skin around the nails, you could try what helps me. When I cut my nails a little too short they kill me all around the edges so I put Neosporin PAIN RELIEF on a bandaid and wrap up the fingertip with the bandaid. Within a couple of minutes, whatever the ingredient is in the neosporin pain relief is, it shuts the pain right down. The sad thing is that when you take the bandaid off, the pain will return but just medicate another bandaid and re-apply until they don't hurt anymore. It will look a little funny but the relief is worth it for me. Also, it is usually just one or two fingers for me.





PS after the pain is over, Sally Beauty supply sells clear polish type nail protecter in a bottle just like color polish that you paint on.
it really depends on what you eat, for fact if you eat gelatin, it has a lot of nitrogen in it and that stimulates nail growth and also hair. JELLO
it will take some months

No comments:

Post a Comment