Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I get SUPER long nails?

I want SUPER long nails. I do not want 2 buy anything. I do not want fake nails. This is going 2 b hard but thank you.How do I get SUPER long nails?
IF YUH DONT WANNA BUY ANY NAIL POLISH THAT MAKES YUHR NAILS GROW THEN, GET ANY CLEAR COAT , BASE COAT , TOP COAT, WHATEVER ANYCLEAR NAIL POLISH , EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST ONE CLEAR COAT. %26amp;%26amp; THE GET GARLIC ONLY LIKE ONE SMALL CLOVE %26amp;%26amp; CUT IT UP %26amp;%26amp; PUT IT IN THERE. ITT WORKSSS .THATSS WHATT I DO %26amp;%26amp; DONTT WASTEE MYY MONEY : DDDD P.S. ITT MIGHTT TAKE A WHILE TO WORK. :)How do I get SUPER long nails?
you can't really do anything but wait. file them to keep them healthy, and don't put polish on very heavily because it might wear them down while they grow out.
eat foods with vitamin e but the one thing that would work is to buy vitamin e pills. you can find them at drug stores, target, or walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment