Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails fast, quick and easy?

I am addicted to biting my nails, but now I'm older I'd like to stop. I've tried the nasty tasting polish, didn't work. Any idea's please?How can I stop biting my nails fast, quick and easy?
i have a problem with biting my nails too, and bad tasting nail varnish didn't work for me either. painting my nails with normal nail varnish helps me stop biting my nails. when they have grown you should probably use a strengthening nail varnish to stop them snapping too,How can I stop biting my nails fast, quick and easy?
Just try to pay attention to yourself. Every time you notice you are biting, stop it immediately. The bitter polish didn't work for me either, but it will help you to notice when you are biting.





One thing that helped me was to make it so you have a reason to stop, like get your nails done (if you are a girl you'll not want to ruin your polish). Keep them short by clipping them often so you can't get a good grip to bite, and chew gum or a pen cap if you must (although this is another bad habit that isn't good for your teeth).





I know this isn't quick, but you have to break a habit that you've gotten used to for probably all your life. I haven't been biting my nails for probably three years (I'm nineteen), but I will still occasionally catch myself gnawing on them or in my mouth.
My friend had d same problem two I have two Ideas...


I if u have saddle soap for a pony put that on your nails nd if u bite it taste disgusting nd u wouldnt bite again or put clear cellatape on your


nails....


hope it helps!!!!
Coat your nails with the oily substance found around a horse's anus after has been galloped a bit. This is an old cowboy cure which has been known and used for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment