Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you think just painting your nails plain black is ugly?

Like all your fingers just black? No other colors on top of it? What if you are a guy? Does it mean you are goth?Do you think just painting your nails plain black is ugly?
To me, it doesn't look as good on girls with paler skin. My friend with olive skin looks gorgeous with black nails. So I guess it depends on your skin tone.





If you're a guy...Ehh I'm not sure why he'd wear nail polish but I guess it's ok...and if he's in a band because it seems like wearing makeup and nail polish is acceptable if the guy is in a band.Do you think just painting your nails plain black is ugly?
I don't think it's ugly.


And it doesn't necessarily mean you're goth. You could be emo or punk .. or just yourself =]
i love it.


i keep mine that way.


but i always make them look chipped.


%26amp;%26amp; it doesnt reall mean a guy is goth if a guy wears it...





its just hottt.


^_^
no I love black nail polish...it's the only color I wear...I think it looks hot on some guys (like frank iero) but on some guys it looks weird...but mostly hot lol
yes... so is polishing your fingernails all blue or all yellow or orange
Noooooo! I think black nails are GORGEOUS.


It's like the only color I wear.


They match everything and are very chanel looking.


If you're a guy, idk. kinda weird but not uncommon.
No, it looks ok. If you're a guy then it might mean you like painting your nails black and make them look less boring.
i enjoy it. but it looks even better if u alternate each finger with yellow or white. any other exotic and bright color works too.
I think it is ugly. If you are going to paint your nails a dark color, I think chocolate or deep red is a much better way to go. Guys that paint their nails black are usually called ';goth'; or ';rocker';
its immature
Black says goth to me. I don't even think a sparkly black is any better. It's just not a human-friendly color to put on anyone's nails! Black is ugh!
If you have short nails I think it looks very chic. Long nails with a black color is really scary looking. If you are guy it pretty much means that you live a little more on the rocker side. I kind of like the look of black nails it adds edge to a lot of outfits.
no.


i only wear just plain black


nail polish.


and i think its hot when guys do
I used to think that meant you were a devil worshipper if you wore it, when i was little. So now I can't make myself wear it lol, but i think it looks good when it's not all chipped, and on shorted nails. It's not gay when a guy does it, but he looks kinda posery lol, and it doesn't mean you're goth.
nope it's cute ,and it looks stylish
for a guy it means u are gay, goth or emo.. for a girl the color black goes with almost anything and no it is not ugly..its only ugly if u wear it everyday and never take it off....
Prettyful man! And guys with black nails are adorable =) Oh and no, it definately does not mean you're goth =)





xoxo
no i like it

No comments:

Post a Comment