Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do i stop biting my nails?

i have had this bad habit ever since i could remember, and the only time i didnt bite my nails for a nearly a month, was because i got these really expensive french nails.


I saw once on TV that if you bite ur nails it means that ur irritable and rash. i think its true because when i get really short-tempered, i tend to bite my nails even more.


any suggestions please??


i need help! i have really ugly and short nails!


How do i stop biting my nails?
use hand sanittizer often, it makes your whole hand taste horrible, they also have foul tasting nail polish. anything horrible on your finger tips will make you spit your finger out right away. i suggest the hand sanitizer as it is cheaper and keeps you clean, 3 small travel bottles for one dollar as opposed to 11$ for a bottle of polish.





these are just a few known methods. good luck!How do i stop biting my nails?
I used to use one of the nail varnishes that makes your hand taste gross but it didn't stop me!





The only time i stopped was when my mum bought me this nail strengthener. It's like a plastic nail varnish meant as a protection for people with weak, brittle nails and - seriously - you can't physically bite your nails because they're too hard! As long as you remember to keep applying it, it totally works. I don't remember the brand but ill try and find out xxx
you can either stop cold turkey.





or put something nasty tasting on your fingers, like germ-x, to make you stop.





sorry i can't be of more help, but i used to suck on my finger for years and this is what helped me :P
theres this really good nail polish that tastes bad so if u bite them ur liike ';EW!';

No comments:

Post a Comment