Friday, January 15, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

I'm going to an engagement party on Saturday and a weddin gon Sunday. One of my dresses is maoon and the other one is green and silver. I'm getting a manicure and pedicure but idk what color to get my nails painted so that it mathces both dresses. I don't wanna do french tips either. What color should i choose?What color should i paint my nails?
maybe a shiny color? Like an almost clear white. there really isn't anything other than french tips.What color should i paint my nails?
They can actually do the french tips with a glitter line where the white part of your nail starts. I know you say you don't want french tips but this is really pretty and it makes your nails not look bland because of the glitter!
I think maybe a really pale pink would look nice.
haha PAINT???


lmao!


i swear... u just made my day...
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment