Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should i get my nails painted tomorrow?

ughh my mom gets her nails done every thursday, so she told me she made an appointment for me to tomorrow. i hate getting my nails done, but since she said i have to go, i need a color. it can be any color that would look good with brown hair and blue eyes, so no light colors.What color should i get my nails painted tomorrow?
Favorite colors are always best, however, you might like a light brown or tan color or if you're daring go with a bright color. Deep purples are always good during this season though.What color should i get my nails painted tomorrow?
Well I was gonna say black it kinda looks good with everything.


If not... dark purple, silver, or red.
It all depends on if you like funky or sweet colors. If you're sweet get hot pink, maybe even red if you're kinda dramatic. You could also get neon colors, such as green, orange, or pink.
Try like a metalic blue or green or something like that.. :) hope this helped :)
dark-purple,navy-blue,dark-pink
Pick your favorite color that is not light. Perhaps a deep purple, blue, red, etc..
Since it is Fall I would go with a red or deep purple color.
Deep purple. It's chic and fun.
Deep purple
Red or french tips,classic
dark red or purple :)
lime green!!!
not black :)
Dark purple! just painted my nails that color today. it's very in.

No comments:

Post a Comment